Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why We Love Gamble

Cuz even when he has a green tupper wear bowl on his head, he still is one of the cutest almost 2 year old boy ever!
Cuz even tho he should have been in trouble for getting his binky out of his crib. I couldnt resist letting him lay there. I thought it was just the cutest thing ever!

Cuz he can light up the whole room with his big ear to ear smile and his little giggle!


He is always keeping us busy! From pulling out all of the pans to hiding in our washbox, it is never a dull moment with Gamble around.




So why do we love Gamble? We love him because of the little every day things that he does that make him so specail to us, and that bring a little smile to our faces!



2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on baby #2!! That's way exciting! Stinkin cute pics of Gamble, he is going to be such a good big brother :) ...I saw your husband the other day at olive garden, someone set off the fire alarm and he came to our table to make sure it didn't scare Fynch, What a nice guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute post! You forgot to mention his Japanese/keltonese/gamblnese talking and hand shaking and his amazing blue eyes (maybe I should do a post about Gamble!). JK.
    Oh and baby #2 is stinkin cute already!

    ReplyDelete