Saturday, April 17, 2010

Why We Love Gamble Part 2 For Wendi

Cuz he's not 2, not talking, and already a vegetarian! Not by his parents choice!
For his amazing blue eyes that were not really sure where he got them. I guess I will have to give some credit to Grandpa Hughes for passing his blue eyes down to his grandkids!

Cuz he is so stinkin cute when he stands and is dead serious shakin his pointer finger at you, talking jibberish that is a mixture of Japanese and Keltonese...GAMBLENESE!

So why do we love Gamble...Cuz of how excited he gets when people come to visit, and he has to smack himself in the face so hard sometimes it leaves welts just to show our guest how excited he is, cuz of the way he loves to dance anytime music comes on and he has got some pretty good moves especially to Pop Goes The Weasel! Cuz he has to pull the mop out everytime, I sweep and mess my pile up which gets me everytime, but I know he is just trying to help! Cuz he blows the cutest kisses with a big, loud MMWWAA ! Cuz he loves to read and read and read especially the same 10 books over and over again! So why do we love Gamble...Just Because!

1 comment: