Sunday, December 28, 2008


Last Wednesday Tyler went to Boise to by us a new car. We had been looking for about a week and had decided on a Mazda CX-7 that was in Boise. It was a nice car but when Tyler got to Boise and did the test driving he just wasnt sure about it. All week I had been obsessing over the GMC Acadia. It has been my dream car since I saw it on the Ellen show. Tyler called me and told me he was on his way home with the Mazda. I was kinda bummed out cuz he told me earlier that there was a chance for an Acadia. I was at Emmas basketball game and he told me to come out and see the new car. I told him to come in and we would go out at half time to see the car. He told me I needed to be more excited so I came out. As I walked out of the highschool doors I see an Acadia parked right out front. When I got a better look I realized that the Acadia had a bow and the yellow flowers on it. Tyler surprised me with my Acadia!



No comments:

Post a Comment