
Ledger Hughes Lester was born October 7th, 2010! Welcome to the world big guy!
He was 5 weeks early, but he has been such a little fighter! He is doin great in the
hospital, he is now 1 week old, completely off his oxygen, out of his incubator, holds his
body temperature perfectly, we are just working on eating!


Ledger is going to have big eyes just like Gamble! Other than that I dont know how much they will look alike!

He looks so much bigger in pictures, but he is just a tiny little guy, his arm isnt much bigger than my finger!

I am such a proud Mom! I think he is perfect from head to toe! I love his right ear, that has a little krink in it, and I absolutely adore his "BIG" big toe!

I just want to thank Tyler for giving me my perfect little Ledger! He is so good with him already, he goes up to the hospital without me just to visit Ledger, and that just melts my heart! I love that he is such a hands on Dad, and dont think I could ever thank him enough for giving me our two perfect boys!

Ledger weighed 5lbs 13oz and was 19 inches long!

He has so much dark brown hair!


This is usually what Ledger does thru our visits...SLEEPS! I love every minute I get to spend with him, and cant wait for him to come home, and I definately cant wait for Gamble to finally meet him!
He is so cute. I can't wait to finally get a chance to hold him. How are you holding up. Hang in there, I promise it gets easier. Love you guys
ReplyDeleteHe is sooooo cute! There is only one picture I think he looks like Gamble, he is facing forward and sleeping. The rest kindof Tyler, maybe. Hard to tell in pics guess I'll just have to come see him again.
ReplyDeleteToo bad Gamble hasn't met him yet. How are you feeling?
Ok. I just looked at your pictures again and almost all of them are him facing forward sleeping so it is the fourth picture down that looks just like Gamble.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute boys!!
He is seriously SO CUTE!! ADORABLE.
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys!!