When I painted my toenails Gamble thought it was pretty cool! He sat right next to me the whole time and kept saying, "Toes Color!" Well I couldnt resist! His toes are now pink! I was surprised that he sat still the whole time, and didnt get up until they were dry! The next morning when Tyler saw his pink toes(That Gamble was so excited about) he went into the bathroom and said he was going to vomit, and then took Gamble and turned on football!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I recall I believe that you use to make fun of me for doing this to Brodyn. It must run in the family. I have a picture just like this with Brodyn and I.
ReplyDeleteYay!! Love all the updates, especially the toenails. I would love to paint Jax's toenails but I'm afraid I'll never get it off so I paint his fingernails instead!
ReplyDeleteAlso like your new background. Very fall and cute.
p.s. not lying, my toenails are almost that same color. Emma and I went and got pedicures when she was here.