Friday, January 29, 2010

January All At Once

Gamble loves hitting our water on our fridge so we always have to keep it locked. It wasnt locked one time and the water went all over and Gamble ran to his bib drawer and grabbed a bib and started wiping up all of the water! I thought it was super cute!



Gambles 1st time falling asleep while eating!
The Snowman that Gamble and me made and that some little punks knocked over. They better hope I dont find out who they were cuz if I do they are going to build us a new snowman! Haha but really Im not joking!
Vroom Vroom! Gambles ready to ride, Goggles and all!




Since its really cold here in Idaho, and Gamble loves to play outside I thought the best way to make both of us happy was to set him outside on my deck, while I sat inside the kitchen with the doors closed staying warm!
Welcome to the family Tyce!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you posed Gamble with your hand in the picture of you two. Made me chuckle and think "what a Karen thing to do"
    The picture of Gamble sleeping looks alot like Jax. Gamble is a cutie!!
    How are my pics coming along?

    ReplyDelete