Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! This year we had such a good Christmas! It started out Christmas Eve, when we went to dinner at my parents house. We always have dinner and then open a present from whoever drew our name, and my parents always give the grandkids a new pair of PJ's! This year we had a surprise visitor! And I really do mean surprise! No one knew Santa was coming!


Dredyn, Jax and Gamble all got matching Buzz LightYear PJ's

Christmas morning at the Lesters!
We ended up buying a few more gifts then we thought we had!
Gamble was so excited about his basketball hoop




Gamble with all of his gifts! He definately got spoiled and we wont be showing him any of these pictures. He wont be getting this many gifts again...
Shooting hoops in his play room!

Later Christmas day we went back to my parents to hang out, eat and go Bowling! We had so much fun this Christmas! Thanx family for making it so great!








4 comments:

  1. LOVE your picture of the grandkids and Santa. I might have to copy it for my blog! Gamble wasn't the only one who got spoiled this year. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you got just as many presents for Gamble as I did for my 3 kids. You are spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of presents! I feel the same way with Wyatt, he got way to much stuff, never again. I knew it was bad when towards the end of opening presents, he started crying every time we tried to get him to open another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your santa needs to be my santa also. All I can say is my kids will be over next time to help Gamble play with all those toys!!!!

    ReplyDelete