Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why I LOVE Tyler!

Top 10 Reasons why I LOVE Tyler



10- Because he is such a hard worker and after a long 12hour day of work, he still wants to come home and spend time with Gamble and I!




9-Because he is always being a good example to Gamble, from the way he treats me, to his work ethic, to how he cooks, to watching sports on tv! Gamble does everything he does!




8-Because he is the most unselfish person I know, he is always putting his family before himself!




7-Because he lets me take my girls nights and weekends, when I just really need to get a way! And he doesnt even complain!




6-Because he always tells me the truth, even when I slave away on a meatball dinner all day long, he still will tell me they taste like throw up!




5-Because he still surprises me with flowers and romantic dinners!




4-Because he can make me laugh, even when I dont want to, just by being himself!




3-Because I can be a dork and dance around the house in a very unattractive way, and I can still tell that he loves me!





2-Because every time he looks at Gamble his eyes light up, and I can tell he wants to be the best Dad he can be!




1-Because even tho he doesnt want to, he will do almost anything I ask him to...





Like Color my Hair!




I love you Tyler!!

1 comment: