Thursday, October 15, 2009

Farm Country, Gambles Messes, and Everything In Between

Just because everytime I say, " I LOVE MOMMY!" to Gamble and he shakes his head NO and says, "DADDY!" Its ok I know he loves me...haha
Gambles new thing is to sit on the stairs and read his books. He is going to be a brainiac!

Gambles first icecream cone...his face says is all!







Wendi and I took our boys to Farm Country when I stayed with her last week. They had so much fun running around and seeing all of the animals. When it was time to ride the ponies Gamble was unsure, as soon as it started walking he started crying. I thought maybe he might stop but he didnt so his pony ride was short and not so sweet.

I just thought this was a cute picture of them playing together



Gamble loved the pigs. He would snort and giggle the whole time we were by them.
Gamble kept putting his fingers thru the fences, so finally I found him one piece of corn, that was on the ground, and let him feed it to the goat. He thought that was pretty cool.






Gamble and Jax did not want Wendi and I to get a good picture of them. One would look at the camera, and the other would look away, or one would smile and the other would have there fingers in their mouth. They still are cute boys tho!



Gamble loves to watch people cook. It doesnt matter who it is he has to be right there when anyone is cooking. So I thought it would be fun to get him this little kitchen set. It was a nightmare to get together, Im surprised Tyler didnt chuck it down the stairs a few times, cuz I would have. It was well worth it tho, Gamble plays on it every single day and just talks to himself as he cooks. It is so cute!




Gamble thought he was pretty cool when we let him play on the toys. He loved the helicopter, but as soon as the motorcycle started to go, he got freaked out and wanted off!




Gamble loves his Swiss Rolls! Little did I know it would be such a mess! He smooshed it on the table, all over his face, in his hair, it was all over his pants! What a mess, but he was so happy doing it all!

One morning I had just gotten Gamble dressed and lotioned, I went to throw his dirty clothes in the laundry and talk to Tyler. After a few minutes my mothers intuition kicked in and I realized Gamble was being really quiet. I walked in his room and I found him with the Bag Balm! He was digging his hand into it and doing his hair! It was such a mess, I washed his hair 3 times and it was still greasy!



1 comment:

  1. That last picture looks like a big booger in his hair. Cute pictures of everything. Take some good ones of Jax and Gamble while I'm gone and blog them so I can see them!

    ReplyDelete