Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July! We woke up early and headed to the Rexburg parade, where we met Linsey and her family, my dad and Emma! It was fun watching all the kids. My nephew Trae was there with us and I was out on the road with him and I rubbed his head, and he said, "Ouch I got hit in the head with a peice of Candy." so I looked and he had a goose egg the size of a golf ball. Ok maybe not that big but it was big. After the parade we went home and relaxed. Tyler headed for work and I went with my family to watch the Idaho Falls Fireworks. It was lots of fun! Gamble sat still through the whole fire work show, he absolutely loved them!





















2 comments:

  1. only Trae, where were the other boys? Looks like fun, the fireworks here sucked this year, I wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, its Kaila. Your pictures are so cute! Your little guy has grown up so much since the last time I saw him. And you look so good! I hope its ok if I add you to our blog list.. I would love to be able to keep in touch with you. Our blog is markandkaila.blogspot.com. I hope everything is going great with you!

    ReplyDelete