Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Gamble!

Happy Birthday Gamble! Gamble turned 1 on May 23. Its crazy how fast the year has gone by! Whats even more crazy is that Gamble survived a whole year with Tyler and I as parents! We had a birthday party for Gamble with all of his cousins. We went swimming up at Green Canyon Hot Springs and then had a BBQ at my parents house! We had lots of fun! Thanx family for making it such a specail day for Gamble, and for taking care of things while I was sick!


Gambles birthday table! Growing up on our birthdays we would wake up to a table decorated with our presents and a bowl of candy! Gamble missed out on the bowl of candy this year, but I would like to keep the tradition going!





Gamble opening his presents! We sang happy birthday to Gamble and then decided just to let him go at the cake. It was really cute! He was all confused and would barely touch it. He got into it when we let his cousins dig in too! He started eating handfuls and was even feeding Kyzon handfuls of it!





4 comments:

  1. I love the cake pictures. Thats crazy he is already 1. Time goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy that he has survives with you and Tyler as his parents:) Even crazier that he has survives with me as an aunt!! Cute pics they turned out really cute. What is the big present on the table in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Linsey's comment about him surviving with her as an aunt!! Glad you are feeling better and had fun on your trip. I can't wait to see those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Gamble is 1! It looks like he had a fun b-day. I want to hear all about your trip. I'm going to be home in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete