Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday to Me! 23 years old! Im officially getting old. Tyler was so good to me for my birthday. He let me sleep in! That was so nice. Then we opened presents with Gamble. Tyler arranged for my sister to keep him all day. We went and got massages, went to lunch, saw a movie, played pool and arcades went to dinner, and then back home . Throughout the day Tyler surprised me with random gifts when we got home he surprised me with my Britney Spears concert tickets! I was so excited all I could do was scream. Thanx Tyler you are officially the best!

4 comments:

  1. Karen, your little boy is so so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Tyler have to give you flowers for every occasion. Please have him give advice to my sweet non-romantic husband. You look beautiful(I am being serious).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, i seriously didnt forget your b-day but i dont have your new number so happy b-lated birthday. Gamble is getting so big, he is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You fixed your blog so now I can comment. Tyler is pretty romantic and I'm glad you had a fabulous birthday.

    ReplyDelete